SHARE
Melco buys Hard Rock’s share of Cyprus casino consortium
© InCyprus | Melco buys Hard Rock’s share of Cyprus casino consortium

With an announcement in the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, Melco International Development Ltd made public its agreement with Hard Rock to buy out the latter’s percentage in the consortium to develop Cyprus’ casino-resort.
According to the announcement, the deal has been approved by the Cyprus government, and upon its completion, the percentage of Melco in the consortium will rise to 70.74%, with the remaining 29.26% belonging to Cyprus Phassouri (Zakaki) Ltd…… Read More On: InCyprus

Article Source: InCyprus
The contents of this article including any associated images are © InCyprus