SHARE
Officials move in to halt work at Pernera beach
© InCyprus | Officials move in to halt work at Pernera beach

Interior Ministry officials have intervened to stop illegal work at the popular Pernera beach in Protaras, Phileftheros reported on Saturday.
It said the district office has reported the issue to the police which is investigating as the work had been carried out without the necessary permit.
Interior Minister Constantinos Petrides said officials who inspected the area found that the work concerned breaking rocks on the shore line in order to remove them. He said the work had been termi….. Read More On: InCyprus

Article Source: InCyprus
The contents of this article including any associated images are © InCyprus